Craftopia

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tonight I spent four hours making a little cat doll out of my old green t-shirt and my daughter's old pink floral skirt. It's for the Recycled Stuffy Swap, which I coordinated. Her name is Queenie. :)

Green Kitty Recycled Stuffy

I haven't around to getting my old sewing machine working, so I stitched it all by hand. That's why it took a while. The skirt actually took longer than the kitty did.

I also decided to use photographs for the Vintage/Retro ATC swap I coordinated. I bought some photographic ATCs on ebay a while back and really liked them. My photos aren't that great, but I'm working on it. The upside is that I can print multiple copies instead of having to make each one by hand. I have three partners for this swap, and I am sending each partner two ATCs.

Mirro-Matic
Mirro-Matic

Intercom
Intercom

Kitchen Clock
Kitchen Clock

Yesterday I recieved my Funky Scarf, and today I recieved A Letter From Mom, a Lipgloss Swap package, and two more hometown ATCs. :) The lipgloss swap package included some very strange Cheetos flavored lip gloss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home