Craftopia

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More ATCs finished!

I finished four ATCs for the Buddha ATC Swap today! I also finished one of four for the Artist's Choice ATC swap.

Buddha ATC Swap

Today I mailed out tons of swap packages:

-One of two handmade Christmas gift packages
-All 3 handmade ornament packages
-Cheap/Junk Jewelry package
-One of two international dry instant soup packages
-Both Hometown ATC envies
-Both lipgloss swap packages
-Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! package

And I recieved a bunch too:

-2 cards from the Retro/Vintage ATC swap
-2 cards from the Buddha ATC swap
-3 cards from A Few Of My Favorite Things ATC swap
-An orange crocheted dishcloth, Minnesota postcard, and a couple small souvaneirs from the handmade dishcloth swap
-2 full size zines and a mini zine from the Independant Press swap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home