Craftopia

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lots of crafting!

Between all the swaps I have signed up for and all the Christmas presents I have to make I have been busy. busy, busy! I have several swaps due to be sent out by Wednesday the 15th, and I'm trying to get as many as I can ready to send out by Monday. So far to send out on Monday I have ready:

-Hometown ATC s (2 partners)
-Handmade Christmas Ornaments (3 partners)
-Handmade Christmas Gift (1 of 2 partners)
-Lip Gloss Swap (2 partners)
-Cupcakes! Cupcakes Cupcakes! (1 partner)
-Cheap/Junk Jewelry (1 partner)

Hometown ATC Swap
Hometown ATCs (partner #1)

Hometown ATC's #2
Hometown ATCs (partner #2)

Handmade Ornament Swap
Handmade Christmas Ornaments

lip gloss swap: partner 1
Lip Gloss (partner #1)

lip gloss swap: partner 2
Lip Gloss (partner #2)

Handmade Christmas Gift Swap
Handmade Christmas Gift (partner #1 - crocheted scarf)

Cupcake Swap
Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!


So now I have left to do by the 15th:

-International Instant Soup
-Artist's Choice ATCs
-Fly Me to the Moon ATCs
-Buddha ATCs
-A Letter From Mom

I've got to get down to business. I've been working on a very bright and funky scarf for my Vegan Pal swap partner who likes bright colors. I made the Chicken and Wild Rice soup that Moonie sent me for the instant soup swap and it was really good. Just what I needed. I was suprised how much all the dehydrated rice and veggies plumped up when I cooked them. It was actually a very hearty soup! Yum. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaffron said...

I'm the recipient of that lovely scarf. I hope you know by now how much I like it and that I've been using it every day since I got it! If you didn't know, there's also a picture of it here: http://blog.zaffron.se/2006/11/22/swap-from-christel-and-then-amelie/

Thank you so much! Have a lovely christmas.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home